BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy
- GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...
- GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??
- GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple
- GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??
- BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??
- BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??
- SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his
- MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick.
- WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out
of the other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes
out of the mouth.
- MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.What do u think,
PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.
- Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one
Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".
- Teacher : "Which is more important to us, the sun or the
Pupil : "The moon".
Teacher : "Why?"
Pupil : "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the
sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it".
- Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking
when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".
- Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colors do you have?"
- My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called
- Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".
- Tom : "How should I convey the news to my father that I've
David: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's
- Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey
and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?"
Student : "Brotherly love".
- Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before
Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".
- Patient : "What are the chances of my recovering doctor?"
Doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out
of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've
treated. The others all died".
- Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
One Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same
day and at the same time."
- Teacher : " George Washington not only chopped down his
father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it.
Now do you know why his father didn't punish him ?"
One Student: " Because George still had the axe in is hand
********************End Of This Stuff******************************