Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the
so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to
grateful for that gift.
- When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times
we look so
long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing
never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best
conversation you've ever had.
- It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but
true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
- Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love
back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their
but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute
get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that
away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile
make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.
- There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you
to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
- Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you
- May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to
strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.
- Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you,
probably hurts the other person, too.
- The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have
and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance
people who have touched their lives. Love begins with a smile, grows
kiss and ends with a tear. The brightest future will always be based
forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your
failures and heartaches.
- sWhen you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling
everyone around you is crying.
********************End Of This Stuff******************************
Click Here to Buy Movie Posters!